Velosi Energy Consultants; Shipyard (Fabrication) – Senior Management
Posted by lokerjatimku on October 22, 2010
Shipyard (Fabrication) – Senior Management
Velosi has been a service provider to the engineering industry globally, for more than 27 years – supporting some of the most significant Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Rail, Aerospace and Construction Projects in the world. Currently Velosi Energy Consultants are looking to recruit several Senior Management Positions to be based in SE Asia.
These are permanent positions.
Operations Manager (Shipyard) – must have hands-on experience managing a shipyard including docking and slipping as well as the full fabrication process. May have worked as a Project Manager for several years.
Project Managers (Shipyard) – Experience in Project Management and Project Delivery of small-mid size aluminium and steel vessels.
Engineering Manager (Shipyard) – Mechanical/Piping Manager
Lead Naval Architect – Experience in design of small-midsized vessels (AHTS, Supply Vessels, Tugs, and Workboats etc).
• Open to all Nationalities.
• University Degree preferred but not essential.
• Must have 8 years experience working in Shipyards focused on building small-medium offshore vessels. Aluminium Shipbuilding Experience is highly desirable.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Good knowledge of Shipbuilding Industry standards and offshore regulations.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
To apply for this position please forward your current CV, stating current and expected salaries and notice period to Mark Brookes at Velosi Energy E:
firstname.lastname@example.org (latest Nov,5,2010)